skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Home »
Unlabelled »
American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak
Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White
Reviews
American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak
Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White
Reviews
American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Best Reviews

American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Best ReviewsSpecial Price: Click To Get Special Price!Product Details
- Sales Rank: #198155 in Home Improvement
- Size: 6-Feet by 32-Inch
- Color: White
- Brand: American Standard
- Model: 7236VC.020
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 21.50" h x36.00" w x72.00" l,
Features
- EverClean system
- Single speed pump/motor
- Side-mounted air switch
- Ten jet system
- Two silent air volume controls
American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White
American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak
Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White
Reviews
|
Unknown
|
5
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar